Thinkin of buying LiteHost, need some help.

X

xoail

Hey guys, i was thinking of starting my own web hosting business. No idea where to start from, i thought i'l dump some doubts in here and get some help.
Being into web development since last 4 years and running a small designing business, see that my designing business isnt doing that good, i thought providing hosting would be a nice thing to boost my overall business. So i was thinking of buying the starter plan at jodohost. Esp seeing lot of community activies in here. So please tell me if im doing the right thing. Also tell me if a new bee like me can do some business in web hosting?

Regards,
xoail.

jodohost is a good host to be a reseller from.

ive been in the internet/design business for many many years, and decided that its time to go proffessional.

so i have the design company and mainly use the reseller package to host them, but i thought why not open it out to the internet also .

and we have gone off to a great start.

thing to always do is remember quality,

also it took 2 months for us to get cliens from the internet.

a word from the company side ie design and hosting, we offser dual packages

create, manage (monthly charge) for updates, yearly hosting fee.

thats to our local clients.

if your reasonable and a good host you'll do ok

just dont get sucked into offering rediculous amounts of resources because you'll buckle, just to the point.

have a look around webhostingtalk.com , for reviews on jodohost, and also see what bad deals go around.

good luck in your venture

Definitely, You can.
Keep yourself updated with hosting trends, and be focused in your service/product offerings.

Back