Thinking of adding Windows VPS

I am thinking of setting up a Windows VPS account. I already have a reseller account that is working fine, but need the flexibility of VPS. My concern is that this forum shows a lot of people complaining about the stability of the system. If I choose to go with Jodo host for the VPS account I am going with the platinum package and may need to add more ram. I need to run flash communication server (512MB Ram recomended), and ASP.net 2.0 applications. I have a lot of experience with VMware and MS Virtual server, but I have no experience with Virtuozzo, or Plesk.

Now for my questions.
Has anyone used Flash Comm server on this platform? If so how did it workout for you?

Any issues running large asp.net applications?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

there are relatively few complaints compared to the number of accounts, but most of the complaints are related to the amount of RAM allocated, and the fact that windows, iis, and other services can really "explode" in RAM usage sometimes.

I know we have some clients running rather large installs of CFMX7, but do not know anyone running FCS off the top of my head.

Back