Thumbs Down JodoHost! Worst Service Ever!

When signing up there were some issues which were resolved and it wasn't a really big thing.

Then for support I asked Ravi, Salesman through the chat how I could submit requests and he told me to do it through the control panel and so I did about 3+ days back. Unfortunately they haven't responded to both my requests (#46855 & #46860).

I do not want to be with a company that doesn't want to communicate with their customers or bothers to help them out.

Edit by Yash: We do not handle cancellation requests on forum, email [email protected]

Firstly, your tickets have not been answered because they DO NOT exist in our ticket system

You incorrectly submitted the tickets to yourself through your reseller ticket system. You need to directly login from cp.m****here.biz to submit support tickets and they are answered in an average time of 1 hour

We have thousands of satisifed customers using our services, if you are not satisifed, you are more than welcome to choose another host

What happened is that you submitted the tickets to yourself.

We don't know or get the tickets when you submit them to yourself, so we were not aware of them or able to answer them.

Let him go. You don't want too many idiots to support. BTW the defination of an idiot is someone who gets mad at others before making sure it wasn't their fault in the first place.

Hey StrictlyWindow.com you need to calm down, you'll live longer. A simple, "Hey, what's going on!" would have worked.

Adam

I agree, its completely ridiculous branding JodoHost as the "worst service ever" without verifying the facts

I am a reseller too and so far, i've receive excellent support and service from JodoHost. Think they offer the Best Server Ever! :D

I apologize for being rude, I may have overreacted a bit. I did as per Ravi's instructions through the live chat and he asked me to login to the control panel and so I did and I did exactly as he said. He even confirmed the tickets were received and someone would get back to me shortly since they were changing shifts.

Again I apologize for overreacting, I am sure you guys are great but I got a little frustrated and annoyed since I didn't get any help directly besides being misguided over live chat.

I would appreciate it if you could please refund my money back since the cancellation form doesn't work as mentioned earlier. Please let me know how to go about it.

Thanks in advance.

As per our 30-days money back guarantee, we have refunded full $ 17.50.

Back