Ticket being ignored.

Mycroft

Perch
I wanted to avoid posting this in public, but I think I've run out of options.

I opened ticket 36506 TWO WEEKS ago. The ticket was answered, but the problem was not fixed. I replied to the ticket indicating that it was still broken, but got no answer. So I did it again, and again. Still no answer.

I sent an email to [email protected]. Still no answer.

Could someone please take a look at this ticket? Please?

Kindly check it. It is working fine. Let us know if you face any problem.

It is not working fine at all. That's why I opened a ticket. This is infuriating.

Such a simple problem. I have no permission to edit one of my sub-webs.

I'm ready to give up.

I have checked and found that the ticket 37257 have been replied by deepak and the ticket 36506 have been replied by me.

Kindly check and update us if you still have not recieved the reply.

maheep said:
I have checked and found that the ticket 37257 have been replied by deepak.

indeed - was initially replied to by him, but i re-opened it (via the CP...) and indeed the status is no "reopen" - along with 2 other tickets in the same list....

thanks

snooper said:
indeed - was initially replied to by him, but i re-opened it (via the CP...) and indeed the status is no "reopen" - along with 2 other tickets in the same list....

thanks

I have found that any time I reopen a ticket, it does not get answered. As a result, I ALWAYS open a new ticket and include the old ticket number as a reference. The new ticket is usually answered promptly. It makes me wonder if there is a problem with the way the ticket system handles reopened tickets...

riley

riley said:
I have found that any time I reopen a ticket, it does not get answered. As a result, I ALWAYS open a new ticket and include the old ticket number as a reference. The new ticket is usually answered promptly. It makes me wonder if there is a problem with the way the ticket system handles reopened tickets...

I am also with another web host using HSphere and they always answer my tickets when I reopen them. Based on this other web host, it would appear not to be an HSphere problem.

Thanks for the information Logan. It would be nice if we were told this officially.

I have had other tickets in the past though that have been answered when I add a comment to the ticket.

Could someone at jodohost confirm that this is the way we should be doing things?

snooper said:
in the administrative account, click on "quick access"

there mine says:
H-SPHERE: 2.4.1.459.20040917

My other web host where I am a reseller says H-SPHERE: 2.4.1.462.20041021

Back