ticket system issues

hafa

Perch
When tickets are submitted to Jodohost via the ticket system, they no longer show up in the ticket history. Ever. Furthermore, I've submitted two tickets, #s JKR-44512-624 and BPT-61741-973 respectively, neither of which has been replied to. The first has been in the system for 20 hours, the second in the system for 3 hours.

My only option is live chat, which, given the load the operators must handle and other limits they labor under, is not a workable solution.

We have replied Both tickets.
Due to network outage, your ticket got skipped. for urgent issue, please put urgent in ticket 's subject so that it can be handled on priority basis.

I also have entered 2 tickets in the last 24 hours, neither of which ever showed up in my ticket history or confirmations in my mailbox. Does Cerberus function anymore?

I also have entered 2 tickets in the last 24 hours, neither of which ever showed up in my ticket history or confirmations in my mailbox. Does Cerberus function anymore?

We have been constantly getting tickets fine. Some customers even responding in a couple of minutes without any problem.
Are you using the web interface? If yes, are you using your proper reseller username?

I am using the web interface. I am logging in using my reseller ID as I have always done, and email address that appears is the correct one. What else should I be doing?

I am using the web interface. I am logging in using my reseller ID as I have always done, and email address that appears is the correct one. What else should I be doing?

Please PM me the helpdesk URL you are using, along with your reseller username.

I just found the acknowledgments in my spam folder on Gmail, sorry. However, the ticket from 28 hours ago has not been addressed: IKT-57946-785.

I just found the acknowledgments in my spam folder on Gmail, sorry. However, the ticket from 28 hours ago has not been addressed: IKT-57946-785.

Strange enough, but only for you the ticket number doesn't seems to match your reseller account.
Can you please create a test ticket right now using the helpdesk?

PM sent.

whatever.

This is the same name that I've been using for 3 years with no problems. Furthermore, it's the name that Jodohost staff insisted I use during a protracted argument on this very issue back in 2005.

The fact of the matter remains, that no matter what user name I employ (and I've used both), the tickets just don't show up.

This is the same name that I've been using for 3 years with no problems.

End user name will allow login fine, but will have problems with account id mapping used for display of ticket history.

Furthermore, it's the name that Jodohost staff insisted I use during a protracted argument on this very issue back in 2005.

Sorry about that.

The fact of the matter remains, that no matter what user name I employ (and I've used both), the tickets just don't show up.

Spent some time with Cerberus DB/Files and was able to locate the issue.
Can you please test it now only using your reseller username and let me know if it has helped?

Spent some time with Cerberus DB/Files and was able to locate the issue.
Can you please test it now only using your reseller username and let me know if it has helped?

All fixed. Thanks, Tanmaya. You're the best :)

Could you please close all open tickets in my account? All of these issues have been resolved.

Back