Troubles in DotNetNuke... still

dsh

Perch
Greetings All,

I have submitted a ticket and even asked for an update to the ticket without any responce. So I am turning to the forum.

My Problem -

I am having some serious issues with dnn.

When i log into the admin part, and go to any module to edit it. Example - like the text/html modules... and I hover over the edit part and then click edit, the page refreshes to a
page that is blank other then my main skin. In other words, the bar at the top of the screen that contains the tab admin, is no longer there and I can not edit anything on the page. I hope this makes since.

Well, I have looked at the page on 3 differant computers and it is broken. I had my developer look at it and it is broken.

I was thinking it was my dnn installation. I thought it may be that my dnn installation and setup could have been messed up and there for it could be my problem...

BUT... I have another dnn installation in a completely differant path and that installation is backed into a completley differant sql db... and it has the same problem.

This is a major problem seeing that I am a reseller and the troubles are located on my clients sites.

I do not appriciate the lack of responce to my ticket - #32919

Advise,
DSH

Hi,
We have replied to your ticket - #32919 . Please check it and if still there is an issue then get back to us.

Back