unauthorized charges to my credit card.

Mike28

Guppy
My name is Michael Lee, I created a LiteHost account on October 25 (Login: nexodigital Account ID: 485347), four days later I tried to delete it because I could not use it, I bought a normal account (value windows). But you never returned the money, even worst you charged my credit card once again this November 25. That?s not fair. You are charging my credit illegally.

Please do something. I want my money back.

Regards.
Michael Lee

Mike. I suggest you email [email protected]. It will promptly be looked into

You cannot DELETE a LiteHost or any account. You have to email billing requesting a cancellation which is confirmed by our staff. Your account is then deleted, you wouldn't be billed further and you would receive your money back within 30 days.

We honor our policies including our money back policy and you will get your money back. but please give our staff at least 3 working days to process any such refunds

All charges to your credit card can be viewed in the control panel including exactly what they paid for. You also receive confirmation twice by email (once by our system, once by our payment processor)

Thanks for your early answer. I have written twice to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] i have also used the ticket system. I had no answers.

In this momment i am writing to [email protected] i hope you honor your word. Because this has been very frustrating , i was waiting for my $17.50 dollars when i received a second charge for $17.50 instead...

This afternon i asked my bank and they suggested me to declare the credit card as stolen, because that would make impossible to charge it again. I think that's unnecessary.

If you can do something about it please do it. I promise to write in this same forum that the problem was solved.

Charges were made automatically by CP becuase your account was not deleted.

We have refunded your both payments. There was backlog on Credit Card payment related issues. This is being cleared in next couple of hours today.

Thanks.

Thanks ! Thanks !

What can i say, you have solved the problem in a matter of minutes!. I am a happy client again! lol.

You have a great technician team but also good policies. Thanks again Jash and Atul.

I deserve you the best,
Michael Lee

Pd. You can erase this thread if you want.

Back