URGENT - customer support emails not queued into list

I justposted a important request and it, to , is not in the cerebus list. I also have been waiting a while for live chat to become available. My reseller acct user is TimShirley.
Thanks
Tim

my trouble ticket does not appear in helpdesk either. Win18 has been down for a couple of hours, client is on my back, help! Domain is MyDomain.com

I'm having the same issue. I've sent two emails to reseller support with the subject:
"mydomain.com not delivering email"
and I haven't gotten a response (automated confirm or fix).

Tim

my trouble ticket does not appear in helpdesk either. Win18 has been down for a couple of hours, client is on my back, help! Domain is MyDomain.com

Win18 is not down. if your site is having an issue and its urgent, please come onto Live Chat.

As for the ticket issue, I am looking into that

i spent 1/2 hour or so waiting for an operator on live chat, finally gave up...
I figured everyone else was asking the same question...
I just need to make sure my VERY IMPORTANT ticket gets in the queue.

Tim,

We are looking at the helpdesk now, as the mail is delievering successful but not showing for us.
While I am editing some of this for privacy I can see most of your(poster here) tickets delievered in the logs:
Oct 16 15:27:33 mail in[28659]: 1161026853|[email protected]|[email protected]|6055|success|1

OK -- as long as it gets there... It was the only helpdesk post today, so I am sure that is it...
Thanks

I have edited a few users posts after getting the subjects for your privacy. Thanks, we are looking into the issue and it is looking to be cerberus not picking up the mail properly.

What I pasted was just logs, they will be in the cerberus queue and handled. Sorry about the problems with cerberus.

Back