Using paypal to pay hosting bills

Hello,
I signed up on October 9th. I was wondering how do I go about paying for my monthly bill. I see check, paypal and one other(I can't remember). I would like to have it automatically deducted. What is the best way to get that done? Please advise :)

Thanks,
Holly Anne

Currently we have no provision of automatic deduction. Until we implement the same, please pay us everymonth using 2CO or Paypal.

every month you'll be emailed an invoice. All you'll have to do is click on the link in that invoice to pay

Thanks for the quick reply. I joined JodoHost on October 9th and have yet to receive a bill. Is this normal for the first month of hosting?
-Holly

Yash said:
every month you'll be emailed an invoice. All you'll have to do is click on the link in that invoice to pay

X( i would like to warn people out there that are using paypal, they are a bunch of rip offs, they enjoy locking your account with alot of funds in it, they locked my account on the 2/1/2004 saying that they would unlock it if i sent id in to them etc, i sent them 11 forms of id into them which cost me ?20 to get the documents faxed over to them, and guess what, they emailed me back saying that wasn't enough (omg) so i have scanned credit cards bank cards and other forms of id, i called them today hoping that they would of unblocked my account, there reply to this was it takes 3 to 5 working days to look at the information (lol) what are these people doing dossing in the office or smoking drugs in the printer room, i dont mean to put any body off paypal but you will understand how i feel if the same happens to you, please avoid paypal at all costs because they dont care about you, if they did they wouldn't take weeks to sort out accounts after they caused the problem in the first place.

Back