Viral testimonial on JodoHost.com?

JoCald

<i>uber</> Gold Fish
" I want to thank you bcz of excellent support.. I'm so satisfied with my lovely hosting company.. I even tried to connect to the MSSQL database through VS.NET and it worked.. I Love JodoHost.com!! "

Amin Sadeghi
www.aminsadeghi.com

My AV detects W32.Kipis.A@mm when visiting the above site, can anyone please confirm this and if true can it please be removed from the testmonial section of jodohost.com and someone look into it as the domain is hosted on jodohost servers

I can see nothing there, I think you might be getting a false positive on a javascript, or have a spyware causing the problem, can you tell me which AV?

Norton Antivirus at home sets it off and Symantec Corporate Edition at work also sets it off

I've inicially thought it could be my home PC acting up on me, although never had any issues before. All other PCs I've tested it on complain when clicking on the link in the testimonials section.
To be noted that all the PCs have Symantec products, diferent versions but all Symantec.

Regarding Spyware, I have several anti-spyware softwares installed on both the home & work PC ...you can never be to sure ;)

But if its only happening to me, then all is good.

uim using Mcafee and AVG both upto date and dont set them off, up rodate meaning updated less than an hour ago.

Back