VPS - Plesk Spamapp

I

ianccc

I an very new to VPS and Plesk, and have a couple of questions.

--------
When I setup/edit mailboxes the option for Spam is greyed out - is there a module or a setting I missed when setting up the domain in my Plesk CP
or is this something I need to purchase.

--------
When I setup the domains some not all domains I setup the Webalizer stats some with Password protect - I would like the to know the best method
to edit so all domains offer stats and I can acess them thru the CP or elsewhere - they do not need to be password protected

----------
Sorry Last ?
I am having trouble FTP my sites to the server - I am using the username/password when I setup the domain initially and tried the
ftp.domain.com and the IP # - tried to disable Pasv mode - my DNS have propagated over and the Default Plesk page is displayed a my URL

I am recieving errors such as:
425 Can't open data connection.
500 Invalid PORT Command.
Timeout
Error Loading Directory

any info appreciated,

~ian

Anti Spam, SpamAssassin is only on Power Pack with unlimited domains, consider using the RBLs and RDNS (ptr record) checks buitl into mailenable.

PASV issue, there is a post there to edit the firewall rules and allow passive FTP.
See this post:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=10475&highlight=ECHO

Password protecting the stats is a very common thing these days, I am not sure offhand how yo disbale this.

Back