Waste of your time

First thanks for a otherwise great and fast service.
We have been a customer for over a year now and everything have been smooth running most of the time.
Unfortunnaly we have been in the situation for the last 14 days where we have to submit a ticket every day to fix the exact same problem. The problem by itself is apparently pretty easy to fix, since it takes a few minuttes from ticket creation or at least until someone reads it to everything is running again.

What i don't understand and think is a total waste of mine and the great support guys time, is why don't you fix it permanently. Why do you keep these things open and not close it for good. It is so annoying for you, us and our users that problems keeps popping up and even worse when the problem is the same over and over again.
It really don't get better when you several times say that the problem is fixed permanently and then 24 hours later we have it again.
I know what i pay for and don't expect permanent solutions within an hour, but this is becoming unprofessional and i urge you to consider the message i'm sending you for my sake but not at least for your own.

I have otherwise only praise for your services and support staff 8) .

Andy (ekvinde.dk)

Hello Andy,

I'm aware of your issue and Deepak did some optimizations to correct it. I have applied another fix today.
Now to the topic it isnt being responded as quick because we need to allow condition to self replicate as this is a production system and we cant do big number of tests in a row without introducing multiple hiccups. We are sure commited to get this resolved at the earliest and i apologize for the delay.
Lastly, thanks for considering value for our time.

I know you do your best, i would never imply otherwise.
Actual i have the same job as you do, so i know the situation. A hotfix is never a permanent solution (well some times but...)
My point being that i rather have you say, this might take a week or two, than hearing it is fixes every day.
I will look forward to your changes tomorrow and really appreciate your efforts.

br,

Andy

A system hotfix is actually what has introduced the problem and i have reversed its changes to see if it helps. I'll explain on your ticket if this really works out.

Back