Web-based access to E-mail

Logan

Perch
What is the correct URL to use to access my mail hosted at JH using a web-client? I know there are a couple listed when you visit http://mail.yourdomain.com but they kind of suck. Horde is available, but only for me when I login to the HSphere CP. I am asking for a friend whom I have setup an e-mail address for at one of my domains.

Thanks in advance.

Logan said:
Horde is available, but only for me when I login to the HSphere CP.

Yash said he was going to put horde on the mail.domain.com page but still waiting for that to happen. :( Hopefully it will happen soon.

Yash, is this true? if so any idea on time scales?

I'd really like horde on webmail.domain for my clients.

cheers

Yes he said he would do it in another thread that is going on. Look for it under email support I think.

why does the horde logon page ask you to choose a mail server, since their is only one option anyhow? Can you not make this a hidden field?

thanks guys, i've set up a re-direct, would be good if we could resolve the mail server field as legalalien said

On a sidenote: SQWebMail is installed again, but it's not working for me. I use the same username and password that allows me to log on to Horde and Squirrelmail, but it only says "invalid user id or password".

Back