Web mail not sending to some domains

skypanther

Exalted Code Master!
I have DWMail installed here for my clients. It's sending to some domains, but not all. So far, I don't think any of my clients have noticed. It might just be me that's having the problem.

So I log on to DWMail using an email account that's in a domain hosted here. I can send to one of my personal accounts but not the other (separate domains). I can use my email client (Thunderbird) and that same account and send successfully to both domains.

DWMail is configured to use mail3.mydomain.com as its SMTP server and is using SMTP auth. My ISP blocks port 25 so I have to use their SMTP server in Thunderbird.

I guess that leaves me two possibilities: either something in Jodo's SMTP server is blocking sending to the domain (unlikely) or more likely my ISP is blocking traffic from Jodo-hosted mail accounts.

I've made a check to see if my domain is on any black lists. At least as far as I can tell it's not.

Any suggestions on where to go from here to find a solution?

Tim

The other option is that the address you have configured to auth is in the badmailfrom list, and is being blocked at the server for non-local domains.

Send a ticket and we will check on it, but the response may be delayed as we are shorthanded today.

Back