web1 down

cdog

Perch
Any issues with web1 cl2. hyperspin has reported that one of our sites have been down for an hour

Site is back up now, our static as well as dynamic sites on this server having been having intermittent outages for some time now.

I dont know of anything for an hour, there was an issue with httpd spawning a LOT of processes and going zombie (which we are checking the whys of), but it was only about 5 minutes start to resolved on that.

All my files are gone on web 1 for my main site for hsphere, i dont know what you guys are doing but ive had it . You should of left things alone in flordia that wasnt broke..

You have deleted all my files for my hosting account on web1 this better be fixed and you better have a backup of my files....

Now you guys want to0 block me and disconnect me on live chat let me tello you somethikng this better be fixed and i better get back on chat, im not playing these games...

WebD,

We aren't deleting any files or CPs on web1, or any server.
If an account is gone from Hsphere AND the server, is sounds exactly like it was deleted from Hsphere, not a server issue.

Now you guys want to0 block me and disconnect me on live chat let me tello you somethikng this better be fixed and i better get back on chat, im not playing these games...
Chill out and stop the conspiracy, office net is going up and down. wow.

I dont care, im fed up stephen things are a mess you making things real hard for me...........
issues are being checked, and I think this is about web11, not web1.

Office net going down disconnects chat, it isn't an operator doing it, and they can't immediately rejoin to pickup. We aren't all out to get you or anything.

there are going to be some bumps with the migration process, we've given months worth of notice for it, and we're working on ironing out from problems we are seeing on this cluster. Ever situation is unique and there is no standard formula to that fixes all matters.

i know just woke up to this and phone ringing because hsphere looks wierd.. you guys need to find a backup and make sure you have it before all my files tree style is lost i cant rebuild it from my backups its to old..

FYI: all sites on the main hosting control panel WEB1 i had all files are missing not just the main hosting one, all domains are lost... only things shows up is weblizer folder thats it..

yes thanks! sorry being a butt head, just all these problems last few weeks getting to me and clients have been on me then saw my main website down. For some odd reason web1 got moved to web11 that this site was on we were having a problem..

yes thanks! sorry being a butt head, just all these problems last few weeks getting to me and clients have been on me then saw my main website down. For some odd reason web1 got moved to web11 that this site was on we were having a problem..
It was web11 all along, it was migrated last night and some configs had issues, that was all :) this thread originally was about web1, cluster2, not web1 cluster1 in any case.
I know we don't have them split here in this area, but that is what it was about.

sorry about the office net issues, they are a pain to techs as well sometimes :( only lasted about 10 minutes, but it was the 10 minutes you were most frantic in wanting to know what was going on.

Ok thanks! What got me off guard is that's the first server I setup the host name with in 2006 so it was web1 how it got on web11 you got me.

I dont know of anything for an hour, there was an issue with httpd spawning a LOT of processes and going zombie (which we are checking the whys of), but it was only about 5 minutes start to resolved on that.

static and dynamic site was definitely at least an hour as we were sitting here checking it from the time we got the monitor notification. I sent the noticiation along with the ticket.

static site on web1 down again
OOPS
make that all my customer sites on web1 cl2 inaccessible

It has already been fixed at that time.Please open a support ticket if still any website is not accessible of web1

It has already been fixed at that time.Please open a support ticket if still any website is not accessible of web1
I guess you mean it's just been fixed and yes the sites are available now, thank you.
Whats going on with web1 and web3 I have had intermittent customer site outages on both of those servers since before the migrations?

Back