web13 session problem

aliweb

Perch
Hi,

I am having problems in running OSCommerce on web13. This is what happens:

1. Install OSCommerce and it works fine
2. Then open OSCommerce home page and it displays fine
3. Now click on any link or just reload home page and now you will see blank screen
4. Close the browser and open home page again and it will display fine
5. Now again if you click on any link on that page or just reload that page, it will start to show blank screen

I tested it on web12 and it has not problems.

This seems to be some kind of session problem because after blank screen is displayed, if I empty the "sessions" table in database then it works fine. So either I have to close the browser or empty "sessions" table to make it work.

I submitted ticket AJR-53992-731 yesterday but no solution so far.

if I empty the "sessions" table in database then it works fine. So either I have to close the browser or empty "sessions" table to make it work.

FYI, database is on different server and it has nothing to relate with web server if have session path is set in a table.
We have already replied your ticket several times with the exact custom error which is logged in server's php error log.

FYI, database is on different server and it has nothing to relate with web server if have session path is set in a table.
We have already replied your ticket several times with the exact custom error which is logged in server's php error log.

But then tell me how is it working on web12?
On both servers I installed the exact same OSCommerce version.
There must be something wrong in web13. It could be session or anything!?

Back