WebSiteAdvisors.com

Anyone interested in helping me develop this? I'll be trading links and leads for anyone that wants to contribute. Jodo, I'll be putting you a banner in there too, just need to make one still. I have those hosts on the site cause they offer such a high commission on commission junction. PM me or respond here if you'd want to do some work on it or just be listed as a developer/designer in your area.

guycre8ive said:
Anyone interested in helping me develop this? I'll be trading links and leads for anyone that wants to contribute. Jodo, I'll be putting you a banner in there too, just need to make one still. I have those hosts on the site cause they offer such a high commission on commission junction. PM me or respond here if you'd want to do some work on it or just be listed as a developer/designer in your area.
What kind of help are you looking for on this?

Hatton

just looking for developers that are willing to do data entry and put parts of the site together in asp or .NET. Going to be targeting people looking for website advice and hoping to gain a bunch of developers who will be willing to visit the site to answer questions site owners have. Also want to build a big network for link exchange so we can resell text links. Would you be interested? Any developers who help create the site will get permanent links on the development team page and get an award for their site, providing they don't mess anything up.

Since I'm not an ASP or .NET person I won't be able to lend a hand with the coding of the site. However if you need a CF resource once the site launches let me know.

what about data entry? looking for people willing to just add cities to each state once we get that part of the site going.

Back