where is live support?

mail8 issue with mail attachment

sending /receiving mails using mail8 server with file attached is getting a long time. For example : 1 MB =10 minutes

We're having monday morning issues with clients, and I've been trying to get support to resolve an issue for over 3hrs this morning. Started with live support and could only get please wait while we are checking. Created an email and no response at all. JH #EHV-27285-841 :(

Re: mail8 issue with mail attachment

We have just replied your ticket. Please check and update us through ticket if still have a problem.

We're having monday morning issues with clients, and I've been trying to get support to resolve an issue for over 3hrs this morning. Started with live support and could only get please wait while we are checking. Created an email and no response at all. JH #EHV-27285-841 :(
Thank you for using the proper channels for escalating your ticket, it was actually already being fixed at the time.

I will also mention here, that it is best most times to use DNS names for SQL servers, not IPs.

Mssql10 timeouts

Nobody is getting timeouts or very bad response time from mssql10 server?

We are getting timeouts and 25 seconds to load a page time response

ticket: RS #CNO-17787-754

Re: Mssql10 timeouts

Nobody is getting timeouts or very bad response time from mssql10 server?

We are getting timeouts and 25 seconds to load a page time response

ticket: RS #CNO-17787-754
Since the switch issue haven't seen any problem on it. In fact just checked and it is looking quite good server side.

Re: Mssql10 timeouts

We can see sql timeout exception in some case . In other cases we are getting timeout from 10-20 seconds when normally it is about 3-4 seconds

equanimity,

Use proper escalation for attention to tickets. forums are not proper escalation.

You have been mailed and told the address, and the reasons.

Forums are not the proper place, and the proper people are not sent notice because it is forums, not email.

the address is helpline *AT(@) jodohost.com

Back