which domain information do I choose?

Hi,

I am in the middle of signing up on a hosting account as I write this. It's asking me to make a selection about my domain. I don't understand which selection to make.

Here's my situation. I have a website on another hosting company. I want to open a jodohost account, upload my site, and when it's ready, change the name servers myself to point to ns1.jodoshared.com and ns2.jodoshared.com. I do not want to transfer the domain name anywhere.

Having said all that, which selection do I choose?

"Transfer Domain Without Registrar Changes. Choose this option to transfer your existing domain without updating DNS server IPs in the reigstrar database or if you would like to register it by yourself later. "

OR

"Register a stopgap domain You will have no DNS zone or e-mail service, but you will be able to ftp, configure and view your site from the Internet by an instant domain alias that looks similar to 123.uNNNN.providersdomain.com. You will also have virtual and anonymous FTP, FTP subaccounts, and dedicated IP support. "

Thank you for your help.
MaverickZee

Thank you for the responses. I chose the first option and it was correct. My domain was not transfered anywhere. I was able to upload my account, change the DNS settings myself, and voila, it worked perfectly. In about an hour my site was live on JodoHost when I typed in the URL in IE. It was a very smooth transition to JodoHost. The Forums helped too. Thanks again.

Back