Which Windows hosting?

I'm currently on silver plan, Windows. I want to call unmanaged dlls from asp.net 2.0. Which hosting would allow that? I want you to maintain the hosting completely, just as you do for shared plans. I don't want to do any extra maintenance or software installation. In fact, I am happy with silver plan in that sense. Please give me a solution.

The only current plans we have that allow such are WinSD plans. We have something coming soon that will be of interest :)

I would like to know when this new hosting is announced. Any ideas which section to watch and what it is going to be called?

On another note: There used to be a nice online application from jodohost to take backups of ms sql server databases. Now, I have to send a ticket each time which is inconvenient. Any ideas when you are going to fix and resume that application?

I would like to know when this new hosting is announced. Any ideas which section to watch and what it is going to be called?

On another note: There used to be a nice online application from jodohost to take backups of ms sql server databases. Now, I have to send a ticket each time which is inconvenient. Any ideas when you are going to fix and resume that application?
If you can email sales@jh (full domain) and show interest, we can work on getting announcements out soon. We've got the groundwork ready for it.

Mention like, you want full trust hosting, without SD service.

Back