Win-22, WinCf2 and CF-2 Not Responding

These were the remaining 3 on the node that was giving problems and I'd been focusing to get CL2-CF2 moved for a bit now, however at this time the node itself seems to have 'given up' and will not even power on. So the matter is at this time being taken as a chance to move the physical store to the new node and work with them from there.

We have the files copying across, it started out blazing and saying it would be about 30 minutes total, but the speed as steadily gone down now and really not fully unexpected, but saying now about 45 minutes to an hour for getting Win22 online. I am also working with CL2-CF2 and CL1-WINCF2 to see what we can get going there as well.

Win22 is being slow we had to make a new log drive and in the process there it got dreadfully slow. Other servers and services are UP!

Win22 services up now as well.

I am going to visit with my mom a little bit as I had just sat down for lunch with her when this happened. She is needing to leave to go back home now and I only visited 20 minutes :(

Customers are first, and I left the table to get this resolved at the top priority.

Back