win11 IP is listed as spam source at Outblaze

We have been working on this, it was reported some time back about outblaze blocking, the bad thing is we have not gotten a reply or any REASON for the listing.

I stopped a spam source before any reports earlier last month, but it was not exactly your typical spam, it was a newsletter that seemed to be bouncing around. I don't see why they would block almost a month later for something already resolved, but we are trying to get this information.

If I PM you a domain, is it possible to get it moved off Win11 onto another server? It's a good client of mine, with a small, legit newsletter. That Outblaze listing is causing some to bounce.

That's viable, but I gather it's much slower to process in script than just sending em to the local smtp server. Correct me if I'm wrong... with say 500 mailouts, I don't want to run out of script time.

We do have customers that send more then that, and in the end has a higher delievery rate because of rDNS.

Cool, thanks Stephen. I thought it was slower. I'll change over to auth and hopefully all will be tickety boo.

Back