win24 mysql perl not installed?

bro

Perch
3 Movable Type 4 sites down on the newly migrated win24. Support created the virtual directory to point to the cgi-bin as usual but now the (previously-working) login screen gives the error below. They also made a new php.ini for some reason, but I haven't found out why yet. Joomla/mysql works on win24.

Anyone?

Got an error: install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\zemanta\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\WXRImporter\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\WidgetManager\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\TypePadAntiSpam\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\Textile\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\StyleCatcher\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\spamlookup\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\SimplyThreaded\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\MultiBlog\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\LivePreview\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\GoogleSearch\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\plugins\feeds-app-lite\lib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\extlib D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\extlib lib C:/Program Files/HSphere/3rdparty/Perl/site/lib C:/Program Files/HSphere/3rdparty/Perl/lib .) at (eval 122) line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: CSV, DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, ODBC, Oracle, Proxy, SQLite, Sponge.
at D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\extlib/Data/ObjectDriver/Driver/DBI.pm line 75
at D:\hshome\***name\blog.***.org\cgi-bin\MT\extlib/Data/ObjectDriver/Driver/BaseCache.pm line 101

It is resolved, perl addons don't migrate with the settings, so we had to install some, the dbi and dbd extensions MT uses aren't part of base activeperl.

The problems seem to be all sorted out now.

I realize that migrating a shared server with multiple legacy dependencies to a completely new location is not a trivial thing, and I know JH is a company which will always stick with it to do a complete job, thanks to the great support staff they employ, but this process is pretty painful and frustrating for small resellers like myself.

All my sites are now working better than before, so I know it's worth it. The end clients only seem to notice the downtime, though.

Back