Win5 slow - checking

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member
There is some sort of abuse hiding on win5 the last week, it has been happening and then fixed, then happening again. We are working to find it and fix it. The server had this issue when signup was enabled on it, but it was good up till about a week ago with no continued problems.

however the last 2 days it has been very slow again, and I am focusing on finding it.

There is again a problem here, we will have a replacement prepared and moving clients to it by Monday, until then we can move your site to Win6 on request.

IIS will not be responding for 3-4 minutes while I check a few items.

The server has been back up for a long time, about 3-4 minutes after my last post, as posted before, however I got distracted from posting an update by another urgent issue(not one client facing).

Today we have found one client website using dozens to hundreds of php processes at a time and stopped it, and also adjusted some application pools, this is in a temporary measure until Monday when the new server arrives, and we can start moving clients over to it. Again in the meantime, we can move you to another server at no charge(waive normal $10)

We are performing one reboot now and with the work we have done above, hope it will help tide us over.

Win5 is being rebooted again, the parts for the new server should be arriving today and will be up and running after burning in by Monday afternoon.

Back