WordPress Connection issues

I have one WordPress site that is hosted here that is always getting a connection lost errors when adding/editing posts.

Searching, many people have said that it's a hosting issue and not a site issue. It is a large site, so the traffic on the site is high, I'm not sure what the CPU usage is for this site.

I have many other WordPress sites, some on JodoHost and others not. This is the only site that I have the issue on.

Has anyone else had this issue? How did you resolve it? Any ideas on how to figure out how to fix the issue?

Are you using the server name and port 3306 of using the passthrough port on something other than 3306? I've seen this on some when they are using the outside management IP and port instead of using the real server name and port which works as it is internal and allowed.

No, we are using standard server names.

the domain is floridaguardians.com Can you check to see if it's using an unusually amount of CPU processing or check logs to see if there are any issues with the site?

I identified the problem to be in a plugin I created. I was able to comment different sections to find out exactly what was causing it. I now know exactly what line of code is causing the problem, but I have no idea why. I have contacted WordPress Support to see if they have any insight.

Back