ZenCart Email forms no longer working since migration

I have had a ticket open about this issue for 4 days but nothing seems to be getting done.

I have 6 sites running ZenCart on web14 (mysql8) and web15 (mysql9). All were working fine before the migration but now all of the email forms fail since the migration. I get an SMTP error:

Email Error: SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: [email protected]

We do not get any order confirmation emails or contact form emails.

Something needs to be done before I lose all my customers. Can anyone shed some light on this situation? Could this be a matter of just changing the email port number?

yes I have tried smtpauth with both port 587 and 25 but neither work.

With port 587 I get this:
Email Error: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.

with port 25 I get this:
Email Error: SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: [email protected]

Ticket #[RS #GOQ-63735-971]. You can you get the ZenCart login info from the ticket. Here is the test site:

http://sarda.actionzencarts.com

Any emails originating from the website are not working. (orders, emails, tell-a friend, reviews)

Email sent from Outlook works just fine...

Was this a system/migration problem?

I'm curious because I also have several ZenCart installs, and have seen the same problems. I have not been able to check for other issues like emails getting blocked as SPAM yet.

We're actually just working around it right now by checking the orders from within the Zencart backend/admin panel.

If this is a known problem, can I submit a trouble ticket and just say - "Zen Cart email's not working - please reference similar tickets" - or something similar?

they are using port 25 SMTP Auth to send?? We are aware of a rDNs issue making some SMTP timeouts on port 25 that is affecting some people, we are working on a workaround as we can't allow simply all mail with a relay due to amount of spams people and bots attempt to send through form mails etc.

if you can move to port 587 it should resolve immediate, but if not it may be seeing this matter.

Looks like it still won't send - I guess the best plan is to submit a ticket!
I did go through the same steps - verifying port 587, verifying the mail server address (even using the IP address).
Switching ports - and I got the same errors as reported above.

Also, this is on Mail11 / Cluster1 - just in case that matters.

Back