Account balances?

yorri

Perch
I just transfered money from my paypal account and it is not showing up in my account balance under billing.

This is my first month after signing up so I don't know what the procedure is to be. I was hoping that since Hsphere seems well integrated/attached to Paypal it would update my account balance.

I just signed up a billing profile for Paypal...not sure if that was what I was supposed to do.

Very confused here. :(

yorri said:
I just transfered money from my paypal account and it is not showing up in my account balance under billing.

This is my first month after signing up so I don't know what the procedure is to be. I was hoping that since Hsphere seems well integrated/attached to Paypal it would update my account balance.

I just signed up a billing profile for Paypal...not sure if that was what I was supposed to do.

Very confused here. :(

I have noticed that it takes a while (maybe a day) to show up. Although Hsphere does link to Paypal, I suspect that PayPal's IPN is not wired into the back end (I've done this on some sites and can testify that it is kind of a pain). More likely, jodo is applying payments manually, based on payment notifications they receive as emails when you make a payment.

Be patient and it will eventually show up.

That is what I was thought but wanted to check.

It's the first time I did a payment through Hsphere so I was just wondering. I'm not worried because I have proof I paid.

Thanks for your help.

(I love this forum :) )

Back