all sites down due to routing issue

Will provide asap.

It progressively got worse here started with only some routes down, now most. the links seem to be going up and down a lot :(

As homer stated..
Urge to kill rising rising

I want to do bad things to someone that planned a Wednesday maintenance. Even with notice this would not be good, without notice it sucks!!!

We have a very large amount of space and private suite, I am going to work today on getting a direct fiber outside, instead of going via their fiber distribution which is the normal procedure and problem.

this is unplanned and will take some time to get done, but we need to take this step.

These systems are fully redundant as well, so I am really baffled at how it is happening, unless they had one down for maintenance and other one was not supposed to go down.

way's of facing angry customers??? :p how long may this take for up and running again??
I had to return to the office because all my devices were low on power and the signal sucks in the datacenter.
there are field techs on site there, as well as teams of engineers at NOC and vendor working the matter.

I am unsure ETA.

I would love to provide and wanting one myself, at the same time I understand it is sometimes impossible to give an ETA when you think you have a matter resolved and it comes back.

I am seeing over 80% packetloss at the moment :(

Back