Any one getting this error?

Amjad

Perch
In the last few days i've been getting this error below, not all the time but enough to make me think there is something wrong, Customer support told me nothing wrong with server, did any one got this error? Thanks.

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

-----------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.XXXXXXX.com/yyyy.asp? (Url Changed)

The following error was encountered:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

(111) Connection refusedThe remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is root.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Generated Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:58:32 GMT by cssj2sqd03 (squid/2.5.STABLE5-20040617)
-------------------------------------------------------

This morning, I have been getting the occasional 'Server Not found' error. Not sure if this is connected.

I'm on win5

Nathan

I do not have that problem, or maybe i did not notice that since i was not around to cjeck it during the morning.

Nathan said:
This morning, I have been getting the occasional 'Server Not found' error. Not sure if this is connected.

I'm on win5

Nathan
I'm currently getting "server not found" on Win5. I don't know how long it's been going on. Just checked the site for the first time today.

Win5 has been having problems, however the other sites on other servers have been fine

If you have any issue on another server, please send in a traceroute

we are working on a permanent solution to the Win5 issues

Back