AWStats not recording

BluJag

Perch
I'm on Win8 and yet again AWStats has not recorded any hits since 21 Aug.

I've raised a ticket asking for a detailed explanation of what the problem is, and what steps are being taken to cure it.

:(

Hi BluJag,

Was this issue with Win8-AWStats resolved? There aren't any replies to the thread...

Ah thanks antic - I've been away and forgotten about it. The support person said it was to do with server reboots or something and it should all be OK. But...I've just looked at the stats again and no hits recorded since 24th August !!! - thats 5 days.

Clearly they have not solved the problem so I'll raise yet another ticket. It really is becoming rather tiresome. Maybe you could raise a ticket too - the more the merrier.

I hope Stephen reads this, he seems the sort who gets things done properly.

So, fingers crossed...

IIS logs are OK. I don't have a decent stats prog, otherwise I'd download them. There is of course another resaon I've had no hits sice 24th August....no actual hits !!! Aaargh!!! And I'm nowhere near Florida and Stephens new mistress!

That would do it. :)

Surely tho there would be hits from bots, so perhaps check those and just make sure AWStats is recording them at least.

At least the bots know you're there.. :)

Let me first appologize for this issue on Win8. What's happening is that the stats program is hanging from time to time again while processing stats for certain domains. We are working for a permanent solution to that issue

IIS logs are generated 100% OK. The only problem is with interpreting those stats in AwStats

Thanks Yash. It is an irritating snag but not the end of the world. I've just had a reply to my ticket..
>>>>>>>>>>
Hi,

We are really sorry for that, your AWstats was not updated due to services hanged. I have restart services and your AWstats also updated. Kindly check it and let us know if you face any problem in future.

Regards
Ranjan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As someone famous once said, "Alls well that ends well"

Hi Yash,

I have a problem with my Awstats too, The link to access those stats like this
http://mysite.com/AWStats/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=mysite.com
but it is giving this error
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Can't open perl script "D:\hshome\MyloginName\Mysite.com\AWStats\cgi-bin\awstats.pl": No such file or directory

When i checked the directory Awstats it only files (old files) but no directories. My Ticket ID: BGM-55353-135. Thanks.

It is now 05:51 GMT on 6th September. My latest AWStats shows as

05 Sep 2005 - 02:14

Never sure what time zone the servers are in - I suppost East Coast time which is currently GMT-4.

Anyway - looks like the AWStats page is maybe 24hrs out of date.
A question for Jodo staff - how often does AWStats generate a report?

This seems to be an ongoing issue randomly with hsphere now, itis very random, and the fix is not the same most of the time.

We had this and I logged a ticket and the problem was solved on the 1st Sept where it worked for 2 days and has stopped again now. Haven't had any reports since the 3rd. ?(

Back