AWStats

Daze

Perch
I enabled AWStats last week on my primary domain name. So far though, it's only reporting one day's worth of information! According to AWStats I've had no vistors for almost a week, and I know this is not the case.

Am I missing something? Is there anything else I need to do?

I am having the same problem. I'm guessing jodohost is looking at it at the moment... my ticket has been opened for days.

I'm looking into this and the status of your ticket. Should be working right. Are you deleting the logs by any chance?

what is up with communication with this issue? or lack thereof?

any updates?
also i've noticed that a bunch of log files have been offloaded onto my webspace, increasing it by apprx 30-50 megs. probably through troubleshooting attempts by your staff. this effectively has given me less than 1 megabyte left in disk space. though I appreciate you working on this, if my account gets locked out, I will not be happy.

I'm having the same problem. Since october no visitors have
come to my site.

This isn't correct.

I'm very sorry about this. We have open tickets with PSOFT regarding logging.

Since Hsphere 2.4, PSOFT has replaced native IIS logging with their own logging system. Has created quite a number of problems for us :(

Let me assure you that we are working on this and will have all these issues with Awstats resolved permanently

Yeah, I must tell this problem occurs on our server too.. It's not awstats limited, but affects webalizer too.

But I for one have been deleting the log files (archive) since it took upto a gigabyte of storage 8o 8)

Could someone please give us any ticket ID they submitted on this issue. We are working on this and need to know if some of the issues may be more specific

Please submit tickets regarding these, and you can post the ticket IDs here as well as a follow up

We are having this problem on a few servers, but we need to get specific sites to investigate further

Is someone still facing issues with stats?
If yes, then let us know the ticket IDs.

Back