Billing Query

Sriram

Perch
Hi There,

I've a ValueHost account with you. I've a Billing query and would appreaciate if you could clarify it at the earliest.

The reseller plan webpage (http://www.jodohost.com/reseller.asp) says that under valuehost i can create 30 Free accounts and thereafter every additional account will cost me $ 0.50/account/month to a maximum of 60 accounts.

In Jan 2008, i created my 30th account and so all my free accounts were exhausted. Any new accounts that i created under H-Sphere were being charged.

When i created the 31st Account in late Jan 2008, i was charged $ 6.00 at a shot and not $0.50 and when i contacted Billing dept, they said it is calculated as ($ 0.50 * 12 months = $ 6.00)

So lets take a example as below

Jan 2008 - All 30 accounts are setup

Feb 2008 - I create 4 new accounts ( 31st, 32nd, 33rd & 34th account). So i'll be charged $6 * 4 accounts = $ 24 extra. I presume this charges will be for the whole year until Jan 2009.

Now think that i plan to upgrade from VALUEHOST to SILVERHOST which has a free accounts of 60 as against 30 in valuehost.

In actual, my reseller plan has only 34 accounts and will be under free accounts limit of Silver Host. How will it be treated now..?

Don't you think, it would have been easier if you had charged $ 0.50/account/month ..?

Regards,
Sriram

Hi There,

I've a ValueHost account with you. I've a Billing query and would appreaciate if you could clarify it at the earliest.

The reseller plan webpage (http://www.jodohost.com/reseller.asp) says that under valuehost i can create 30 Free accounts and thereafter every additional account will cost me $ 0.50/account/month to a maximum of 60 accounts.

In Jan 2008, i created my 30th account and so all my free accounts were exhausted. Any new accounts that i created under H-Sphere were being charged.

When i created the 31st Account in late Jan 2008, i was charged $ 6.00 at a shot and not $0.50 and when i contacted Billing dept, they said it is calculated as ($ 0.50 * 12 months = $ 6.00)

So lets take a example as below

Jan 2008 - All 30 accounts are setup

Feb 2008 - I create 4 new accounts ( 31st, 32nd, 33rd & 34th account). So i'll be charged $6 * 4 accounts = $ 24 extra. I presume this charges will be for the whole year until Jan 2009.

Now think that i plan to upgrade from VALUEHOST to SILVERHOST which has a free accounts of 60 as against 30 in valuehost.

In actual, my reseller plan has only 34 accounts and will be under free accounts limit of Silver Host. How will it be treated now..?

Don't you think, it would have been easier if you had charged $ 0.50/account/month ..?

Regards,
Sriram

If you pay yearly or set client to pay yearly, it precharges for a yearly rate, that is just the way hpshere does it, we can not change that function.

Back