Business Email Hosting

We have been getting a ton of requests lately for business email hosting with mailboxes from 100MB - 1G and 25MB attachments. Is this something Jodo offers or is planning to offer anytime soon? We have a reseller account now but I hate the idea of spreading a client between two hosts. One for web and one for email.

We really can't allow a 1GB storage account for email, our services are not designed to handle this type of storage on email.

What is the largest mailbox size you will allow? I have potential customers that would be happy with a 100-200MB mailbox.

200 to 500MB is more than acceptable..
Really, as long as you are downloading your email regularly, we won't say anything.
If you are storing a massive archive of 1GB or 2GB of email for over a year, then you may hear from us.

this maybe stupid question or im not thinking as I been up all night working.

Does a customer need a domain to use a mailbox or they can use system default?

I never thought of offereing E-mail plans.

They can use a third-level domain of their choice in signup if they dont have one. But something like business email hosting wont work very well with us as Stephen pointed out earlier.

200 to 500MB is more than acceptable..
Really, as long as you are downloading your email regularly, we won't say anything.
If you are storing a massive archive of 1GB or 2GB of email for over a year, then you may hear from us.

That would be perfect for me. I wanted to offer 100-200MB business class accounts as a value-added service. What about file attachment limits?

we have no limits on attachments. As long as you don't use email to push pirated software, you'll be ok :)
We have never so far notified a customer for email abuse, large accounts or large attachments. You really won't hear from us unless your email accounts are causing problems on the server

The only sort of email abuse that can get you in trouble is spamming :) And we deal with a # of spam cases each day :(

Back