CFMX7 and private forum

Hi ,

I have made a request to join the shared private forum a few days ago, perhaps the request didn't get through. Can you add me to the list please.

P.S. I also hope that my posting concerning the CFMX7 issue didn't negatively affected my standing. I believe that The CFMX7 feedback from Psoft benefited those who needed to know. I am not here to find faults with jodohost. I really believe Jodohost's team is very capable and the level of service is excellent. The CFMX7 is a very important one for those using CF, perhaps the same level of importance a new upgrade to Hsphere for Admins. There are many features that an advanced CF user would need to streamline and expand their reach. Because of this, the question had to be given a solid time frame. Although the answer was not very favorable, it was necessary and customers would rather appreciate an honest answer rather no answer. I believe that I did jodohost a service by going out of my way to get the information straight from the "horses mouth".

Regards,

TN

sufi_baba, I am sure Stephen must have been very busy. PM him asking the status of your inclusion to that forum.

All customers are elegible to be included in the private forum, whatever you may think of JodoHost (good or bad) :)

I had given you access to the private forum moments after your previous request, but did not get a chance to reply, I did however reply to your PM today, with a link to the private forum, if you are in the customers group, this link will work(to anyone), if not, you will get a permission denied error:
http://support.jodohost.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Back