CL2-WIN5 and 6, and CL1-WIN7 down - only CL2-WIN5 remains - see CL2-WIN5 thread

I am going to update for Win7 Cluster1 and Win5 Cluster2 both here.

The raid broke last night, and while taking the backups the RAID went entirely offline.
We are working to resolve but it may involved restoration of backups on both.

In the process of checking this the one of the other RAID arrays broke, and we are swapping the drive on it now to start rebuild.

Wow this day is a nightmare on this, as I was here two drives on another RAID1 died! I am checking it out now as well this is really bizarre!

That RAID had only CL2-WIN6 server and no more so it also is now offline. I am checking it.

Updated thread title, due to the extra drives going off/dead as well there will be added time to the restore/recovery process. We are looking at 6-8 hours now, maybe a bit more if any slowness in portions of the file copy or restore, which is more likely with 3 of them requiring at the same time.

Got processes going now on 3 different machines on 3 of the 4 drives. As well as on the node where I have built a new RAID1 with new hard drives and working to copy base files over to start recovery/restore processes.

Wow what a day, was copying one file across the USB bus on the node to get a server going, and it got hung up and hanging the node up now :( Going for a reboot of the node at this time CL2-WIn4 and CL2-WIN11 will be temporary impacted during this time.

Both Win4 and Win11 are back up after the node reboot, at least something went 'ok' today!

CL2-WIN6 is UP. It may be slightly slower right now as I am doing the initial sync on the RAID, Copying other data and also running WIN6 but it will stabilize very soon.

CL1-WIN7 and Services all UP!

Only CL2-WIN5 remains breaking off to its own topic in the CL2-WIN5 thread.

Oh I should add that these are not backup restored images but from the last live data that is synced up to the servers.

Back