Cluster 2 Control Panel still offline?

antic

Perch
I think this might relate to the cluster 2 CP server move:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=22182

I can log into my reseller CP ok, but when I click the "Enter Admin section" link (the door icon) to go to the client CP, the browser comes back saying "Server not found". The link goes to my service domain alias, eg. "cp.myservicedomain.com"

When I reset it back to the default URL, it works ok.

So do I need to change something related to my DNS Alias for "cp.myservicedomain.com"? At the moment, the alias points to "cp.g********.com", but I noticed the default client CP URL is "r6410.res.g********.com". So do I need to change the alias?

Please let me know asap, as my clients can't access their CP through my service domain at the moment.

Your CP URL if having SSL must be up on new IP address. Meanwhile please create a ticket with CP URL, and we will have a look asap.

As you can see from the screenshots it's not SSL.
Geez, I made a special effort to do screenshots, at least look at them! :D

I'll create a ticket then. It was just hard to explain without screenshots so I thought this would be easier. :)

Geez, I made a special effort to do screenshots, at least look at them! :D

I'll create a ticket then. It was just hard to explain without screenshots so I thought this would be easier. :)
does cp.yourservicedomain.com ping to new IP in 173.0.xxx.xxx or to old IP?

Hm, actually it seems the DNS IPs themselves have changed. My name severs ns1,ns2 were pointing to 64.71.228.11 and 64.71.229.12. Support told me to update them to 173.0.137.146 and 173.0.137.144. Will see if that helps. Didn't realise they had changed with the move. oops.

Geez, I made a special effort to do screenshots, at least look at them

I can't see images. It asks me to login to see image I don't have an Imageshack account.

Hm, actually it seems the DNS IPs themselves have changed. My name severs ns1,ns2 were pointing to 64.71.228.11 and 64.71.229.12. Support told me to update them to 173.0.137.146 and 173.0.137.144. Will see if that helps. Didn't realise they had changed with the move. oops.

We have sent at least 2 emails which said about NS change and IPs.

I can't see images. It asks me to login to see image I don't have an Imageshack account.

Hm, that's odd, I've tried viewing them in a different browser (which has never gone to imageshack before) and they came up ok. Oh well, no probs. :)

Back