Cluster2 g*hs**ere.com upgrade issues - MERGED thread

mtbvfr

Perch
FTP Server Down?

Is the FTP Server down? I am trying to access my directories through Windows Explorer as I do everyday and I am receiving a dialogue window saying that it can't login with the User Name and Password specified.

Michael Holberton
(edited some info - Stephen)

Edited to add mod note: This is a merged thread for all issues after the cluster2 update. - Stephen

Re: FTP Server Down?

Is the FTP Server down? I am trying to access my directories through Windows Explorer as I do everyday and I am receiving a dialogue window saying that it can't login with the User Name and Password specified.

Logins should remain the same after the upgrade.

If there is a problem it would be good to report it with more detail in a ticket.

Cerberus helpdesk - cannot log in?

Hi , I am a reseller (smalhotra2001), but as of this morning I cannot log on to the helpdesk, I get 'Login Invalid'. I have a urgent client issue, but can not get hold of you via phone or live chat either.

None of the virtual FTP users can connect to the FTP server running on 64.71.229.35.

Please help ASAP.

Re: Cerberus helpdesk - cannot log in?

It looks like the helpdesk to Hsphere login integration has broken for cluster2 with the upgrade, not something we had expected to happen.

For now it is best ot submit tickets via email as directed on the website here:
http://jodohost.com/help.asp

We are looking into the helpdesk matter. Until it is resolved the email means will work.

Re: Cerberus helpdesk - cannot log in?

were they able to remedy your FTP issue? I too cannot log into Cerberus nor is FTP working for any sites on win3. I got in touch with Chat, but they had me send a ticket via email as they could not help me via chat.

(oops, looks like I just missed Stephen's post - feel better that he's on it)

We will possibly be having a lot of threads about issues from the minor to the major, just to keep some order I am going to try to keep them in line with which cluster so that we can keep things moving forward the best possible manner.

Those having issues FTPing to server, it is with your main ftp login(windows account) or sub ftp account?

just to add to it. my FTP issue is on the 'Web1' linux server. Again, as I mentioned, none of the virtual FTP users can connect to the FTP server.

If you know the user/pass of the subftp user, can you please try to delete it and recreate, we need to know if it works after that.

As the customer has created the virtual ftp users, I can not delete existing virtual FTP users (Web1), but I created a new one and tried to FTP via cmd, still get 'Failed Login'

Hope it helps.

As the customer has created the virtual ftp users, I can not delete existing virtual FTP users (Web1), but I created a new one and tried to FTP via cmd, still get 'Failed Login'

Hope it helps.
understand and thanks, that is why I asked only if you knew the user/pass as well :)

Cluster2 helpdesk logins working now as well.

Hope it helps.

Do you have a ticket ID? Needing to check it in more detail.

Win3 and Win5 fixed :)

Still checking the linux sub ftp issue, it is going to take longer to fix it seems.

Back