CP down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bro

Perch
I can't log to the CP at mysphere.biz or my customer one. Anyone else having problems? (Judging by the number of people viewing the support forum at the minute i'm guessing i'm not the only one.)

An email support request comes back with 'We are no longer accepting tickets via email due to issues with the ticket system'

Yes, the control panel has locked up.
We are working on this issue. Should be back up within another 15 to 20 minutes

Can't login to CP

For some reason, I can't log into the control panel. User breadman. I can't place a support ticket because I can't login, and you don't accept emails anymore. I am doing important maintenance tonight - would someone please get back to me asap. [email protected]

we are working on this issue. CP continually freezes shortly after a reboot

We should have this resolved shortly (another 30min). We have worked on such issues before

CP down again !!!!

This is getting very annoying. I have deadlines to meet, and it is now not possible - for 2 hours it was down earlier, and down again
P

Re: CP down again !!!!

my first customer ever has to tell me this, too. brand new customer. MY FIRST ONE. X(

so of course i log on and see the locked thread saying it's fixed.

It has been fixed. It was down for 15 minutes to correct something critical in the database

Our control panel hardly ever goes down. We are affected as well when it goes down (we can't accept signups either).

But technical problems happen and although I appologize for that, I hope you understand that

To clarify, this issue did not affect any service at all, websites, email, database, etc.

I do appreciate what you are saying Yash. It just seems that it happens when I have urgent issues to deal with at the time. We are often working our hardest in the Southern Hemisphere, when everyone else is asleep

Thanks again
P

We need to do one more quick server reboot
We are in the process of resolving a network IP conflict that we believe caused the earlier CP outage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back