Creating a Demo Plan

thdrought

Perch
I was wondering if anyone else is experience problems trying to create a demo plan under their reseller account.

I am on Win5. I create a Demo plan as H-Sphere recommends. Everything saves good. I go through the new user signup to create the account, that's good too.

But, when I create the user account, as it is moderated, I get an Internal Error. The account does not get created.

I have had a ticket open on this for sometime (#36472) and have been responded too, but none of the fixes worked for me yet.

Is anyone else having problems?

Thanks,
Tom

Your ticket has been answered.

You can create demo plan from Plan Wizard by selecting Windows, Linux or VPS Hosting. On bottom of first page there is an option for Demo Mode. You need to check it.

I did that! I followed the directions from H-Sphere word by word...twice. I created a few different new users also...always Internal Error.

I received your resolution in the Ticket Center, but this does not resolve my issue. I hate to put this on the forums, since I have received excellent support and quality of service from JodoHost, but this is getting absurd.

The resolution which was submitted was not fully tested by the person that answered it. Actually all of the resolutions, 4 or 5, have all been the same. Untested answers that never solved the problem. X(

Please look into this problem again, test it fully by having a 100% fully functioning plan created with a new user signed up for it, not just awaiting Moderation.

We have reviewed this with psoft.

Account is not created becuase of a bug in H-Sphere. We need to patch current ver 2.4.1.459.20040917. This will fix this issue. We have scheduled CP Updates for Sunday. We will send out separate email to annouce this to our customer.

Back