Credit my account immediately!

Jodo Crew,

Please credit my account for the payment that was just made. I was again suspended this morning because you have not credited my account for the payment I made, what's going on?

Payment details:

Date: 7 Apr 2005 14:59:03 -0000
2Checkout.com Order Number: 1860779174
JodoHost Order ID: 3191-acc-113716_0
Total: $ 35.00 USD ( US Dollars )

Thanks guys, lets hope tomorrow morning I don't again wake up to a suspended account.

EDIT: I'm again suspended... this is awesome!!! Good work guys!

WebDeveloper

Can you PM me your main ID?

I will give the credit.

Edit: you can switch to the new credit card profile and it will automatically credit for payments, 2checkout does not.

Stephen said:
Edit: you can switch to the new credit card profile and it will automatically credit for payments, 2checkout does not.

I understand this, I don't want to enter my credit card information into your billing system.

Here is a payment I made 2 weeks ago using PayPal...

Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

This email confirms that you have paid JodoHost ([email protected]) $35.00 USD using PayPal.

Payment Details:

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:30:57 -0800
Transaction ID: 7H101901TD6525008
Total: $35.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Account #7021113716
Invoice ID: 891071-acc-113716_0
Buyer: XXXXXXXXXX

Hi,

Your account is resumed. Billing is in the process of checking a few things, before your account is credited with this payment.

Sorry WebDeveloper, that was partially my fault, I had to leave rather abruptly here locally. Thanks Ravi for taking care of that.

Stephen said:
Sorry WebDeveloper, that was partially my fault, I had to leave rather abruptly here locally. Thanks Ravi for taking care of that.

Good job Stephen, excellent customer service! ... on top of it all, you are a Manager???? Ouch!!

Stephen said:
I don't do billing, I was just trying to help you out, sorry about that.

Thanks for the help Stephen, you had good intentions but you didn't follow through with what you told me you were going to do... not a good thing in the business world, where there are no such thing as excuses.

I already admitted that, I am sorry I had an ugent matter locally. I am sorry I had to leave and did not get back to you in a few minutes.

Also, as I am sure you have learned here, sometimes the forums are not the best place for an urgent matter, we have live chat and phone support for that. This is not an excuse by any means, just for future reference for anyone else.

LOL , thats all I can do when I read this thread.

1st - The title is a blast - "Credit my account immediately!" and you use 2Checkout

2nd - Knowing that all funds are credited manually using 2Checkout, you pay your bill just before the suspension date ...and you accuse JodoHost of bad business practice :D

Back