DBD::mysql Module

I'm in the process of installing Movable Type on my site, but when I run the mt-check.cgi script, it's telling me the DBD::mysql module is not installed. However, JodoHost support is telling me it is. Has anyone else installed MT on a Windows server at JodoHost? Has anyone else needed to use this module and found that it wasn't installed? I'm just wondering how JodoHost can say it's installed but the script clearly says it isn't.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Cory

DBD:mysql is not installed on the win servers to the best of my knowledge

If you could provide us a link to that module we'll do so ASAP

Yash said:
DBD:mysql is not installed on the win servers to the best of my knowledge

If you could provide us a link to that module we'll do so ASAP
I also submitted a ticket in HSphere and I'm being told that the server does have dbd::mysql installed. I ran the mt-check.cgi script from Movable Type and it clearly shows the module is not installed. I've attached a document that is the result of running the mt-check script.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Cory

Attachments

• mt-check.pdf
    6.4 KB · Views: 206
Sorry, the tech who answered your ticket might have assumed you were on a linux server

What server are you on and I'll follow up on this ?

Yash said:
Sorry, the tech who answered your ticket might have assumed you were on a linux server

What server are you on and I'll follow up on this ?
Thanks for the prompt reply. The host name is win2.jodoshared.com.

Thanks,
Cory

Any luck Yash? I'm looking forward to loading my Movable Type install and I can't proceed without this module being installed.

Thanks again for your help.

Cory

Any chance this can also be installed on win5 also?
as well as this module:
Image::Magick

Your server does not have Image::Magick installed, or Image::Magick requires another module that is not installed. Image::Magick is optional; It is needed if you would like to be able to create thumbnails of uploaded images. Please consult the installation instructions for help in installing Image::Magick.

Back