Dedicated Server Issues.

zardiw

Perch
There is no category for Dedicated Servers that I can see.....but maybe someone can help

Pls get somebody to FIX THIS

When I go to one of my dedicated IP's: 67.222.xxx.xxx , it goes to xxxpy.com ....like it's supposed to.

BUT when I got to THIS IP: 67.222.1xxx.xxx , Which is xxxnda.com ......I get an Internal Server Error.

I have Turned OFF nginx and am going straight to Apache.....supposedly according to the control panel

I think nginx is screwing up xxxxnda.com......but I don't know.

All I know is xxxnda.com is NOT working on this Dedicated Server. The .htaccess protect is NOT working, but it IS working on ALL the other domains on the server.

PLS get someone to FIX this!!!

And your response to my support tickets is pathetic.....

z

Abhishek has been trying to help you since you you have opened tickets, about the server, but you actually blocked us out of helping from the main IPs we utilize, and they are unable to login to aid. I believe he provided you with the office IPs to whitelist so we won't be blocked. He fixed it a couple times but seems like when you are making changes it's going back to not working again.

I killed the IPBan program......but he was having a difficult time way before that happened. Not understanding what the issues were........at any rate.....it seems to be working .......for now anyway.......the MySql DB issue comes up early in the morning each day........the .htaccess issue was finally resolved....so far....after about a week of trying to get it fixed........I feel like I've been/am in a street fight........z

Back