delay times between domain create and e-mail use?

We just created the first 3 domains on our account this weekend and the e-mail seems to not be catching up or working at all. So far the only success I have had is sending an e-mail FROM the web client TO my own account. Any attempts to send TO the new account fail with 'delayed delivery' then 'undeliverable' messages as if the account does not exist at all. The dns records appear OK because we can access the web server via the domain name and aliases.

Any ideas? I expected the mail would function as soon as the dns changes cascaded down. Its been about 50 hours since I got the site set up.

Thanks -MW

Hello mikewatson,

Please open ticket with domains name. We will check it and update you with reason.

Would I open the ticket from the reseller, admin or user account? Sorry I am new at this hsphere system. Thanks again -Shawn

just send a ticket to resellersupport (AT) jodohost.com with your reseller username(the main one is best, the first one you gave) in the ticket. That will be the easiest, but technically you can send from the main login at https://m****here.biz with the primary reseller login. (not the reseller admin or end suer, that will go to yourself)

Back