digiShop issues

I have some support tickets in for this as well, but wanted to see if anyone else has run into this issue.

I have a PHP/MySQL shopping cart called digiShop Pro that I'm trying to migrate from another host to here. I followed the vendors support pages to make permissions changes on certain folders/files, but when I try to run anything, I continually get Internal Server Error 500. Unfortunately, it doesn't give me any insight on what it doesn't have proper permissions on.

So has anyone run into that issue with trying to get this to work at JH? Anyone run into similar issues with either digiShop or any other PHP/MySQL carts?

Thanks,
-Ben

I think you are using Internet explorer with 'show friendly HTTP error messages' enabled. Please disable it, then replicate the problem, so we can have the real error message.

Just a quick follow-up to this. The issue was that I hadn't put in the correct full path. I had just put in up to the document root, but not the web root. Huge thanks to the great staff at Jodohost for helping me. You guys are awesome.

Back