does jodohost offer site builder as an option

vj135

Guppy
does jodohost offer wordpress/billing manager as an option

i could not find it on their reseller page.Just wondering if that was an option i could add to the reseller package for $.

If it were probably i could get some customers who might want it

thanks
vj

Re: does jodohost offer wordpress/billing manager as an option

Hi yes, SiteStudio is absolutely free and can be used by you and your customers to build websites

Yash said:
Hi yes, SiteStudio is absolutely free and can be used by you and your customers to build websites

I had changed the post title but it did not reflect.

anyways, i was also looking at wordpress and billing manager.

Basically i must admit i am comparing the extra features offered by hostgator to jodohost.

I desperately need the support system that you offer for resellers(end user support).

Jodohost has occupied the #1 spot on my list and hostgator has moved to #2 but it would really help make my decision if jodohost included any extras like hostgator offers, wordpress,billing manager and some others.

would really appreciate a detailed reply
thanks for the earlier reply yash

thanks
vijay

Yes, a fully integrated billing manager comes our reseller packages. You can integrate the billing manager with several popular merchant gateways too, to complete automate billing

few other things let me know if jodohost offers them:

1) Wordpress
2) Fantastico
3) Streaming music and video ---do u support Windows Media, Quicktime, and Real Media player ?
4) Instant forums like phpbb, Invision, and Yabbse?

Thats all i can remember for now.I should have included the above in my original question.

Can u please reply and let me know which of the above 1-4 do u have and dont offer on jodohost reseller plans.?

Thanks

1. Wordpress.. is running on our servers by many customers.
2. fantastico.. In Hsphere you have something called "EasyApps" applications. That have features like Fantastico in cPanel.

EasyApps : http://www.psoft.net/HSdocumentation/admin/easyapp_list.html

3. We don't have media streaming servers. If you are talking about media support, let us know.
4. phpbb is included in Hsphere. You can configure and run other forums.

Back