Domain Mirroring

Bliss

Perch
I might have posted this before, but I can't find it and I can't remember, so... Is there a way we can have an alias with say: forum.me.com and me.com/forum?

Not sure about HSphere, but you can do that in IIS administration, so I know it's possible on a Windows host.
-Dave

Yep, it is possible in HSPHERE too, I'm using it.
From the main page in HSPHERE, find the link to "Redirect URL". Once you there, just click "Add" and you'll see :)

Originally posted by StPatrick
Yep, it is possible in HSPHERE too, I'm using it.
From the main page in HSPHERE, find the link to "Redirect URL". Once you there, just click "Add" and you'll see :)

I'm doing that now. The thing is, I want a alias, which means NO REDIRECT. The address stays the same in the address bar.

well I am not sure what you are asking but I will offer my help(if you can call it that)

if you are asking if you can have forum.me.com..Hshere calls it a server alias. me.com/forum is just a folder but you can have forum.me.com point to me.com/forum by adding a subdomain.

Besides doing a redirect, that is really not possible. I'd suggest you just create a sub domain and put your files there.

I'll be putting this on the feature request forum at hsphere.com

Back