Domain Registration Q

hatton

Perch
I've got a client that wants to register two domains for as long as possilbe. So far the only site I've looked at other than here is GoDaddy.com, which offers 10 year registrations for $69.50 per domain (breaks down to $6.95/mo).

Does JodoHost offer anything like that for registraion?

You want to register domains on a monthly basis? Sorry, dont offer anything like that.

Why don't you register these 10 domains for $85 with us and then charge your customer $69.50/month :)

Yash said:
You want to register domains on a monthly basis? Sorry, dont offer anything like that.

Why don't you register these 10 domains for $85 with us and then charge your customer $69.50/month :)
No, I think in my sleep deprivation I mistyped.

The client has two domains to register and wants to register them for 10 years. GoDaddy's price is $69.50 for the ten year registration... which figures out to be $6.95/yr (I mistyped earlier, put per month).

My question was if JodoHost could register domains for more than one year and if so, is there a pricing break? We're talking two domains here.

Thanks again!

Sorry hatton, we really don't have much of a margin on domains. Its better you go with godaddy.

Back