Domain Registration Question

hatton

Perch
Silly question here, I know I can use my PayPal account to pay for hosting but cna I use it to pay for domain registration?

Thanks!

Yes, if you pay by Paypal, domain become active right away. On the other hand, if you pay using 2checkout, payment is credited manually and it can take few hours for domain to become active.

atulkumar said:
Yes, if you pay by Paypal, domain become active right away. On the other hand, if you pay using 2checkout, payment is credited manually and it can take few hours for domain to become active.
Thanks for the reply... I'm trying to register three domains for three years each and the system ikeeps freezing up on me.

I can get as far as selecting the domains that I want and the term, I check the "Terms & Conditions" box and click Continue and the page says it's processing... for a VERY long time.

Any ideas?

We do not host or maintain Domain Registration service. This is due to registry undergoing maintenance. Please try little later.

atulkumar said:
We do not host or maintain Domain Registration service. This is due to registry undergoing maintenance. Please try little later.
I was able to place my order this morning, thanks for the help.

On a side note I have to comment - that interface for the domains is about the least intuitive that I've ever seen!

Back