Email problems

Sriram

Perch
Hi There,

I'm a HSphere reseller with Valuehost account. One of my client is facing problems with sending emails from their account to external email addresses.

They get a warning message something about greylisting and the mail never gets delivered to the recepient.

And also when an email is sent from the domain to gmail / yahoo / hotmail, the mail lands up in SPAM / BULK folder.

Have raised a ticket also in this regard but no one from the support team are giving a convincing answer nor resolviing the issue.

Can anyone look into this issue please..?

Regards,
Sriram

I send mail from my account to gmail and hotmail regularly without going to bulk, first thing to do is to make an SPF record and it will help greatly.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your reply.
Can you help me make an SPF record. Today i tried enabling SPF and after doing that, users were unable to send attachments and emails to internal addresses also.

I mean they were unable to send email from [email protected] to [email protected]

Hi stephen,

Have updated the ticket. Can you take up this matter please and do the needful please.

Regards,
Sriram

And also i saw from the forums that the mailserver1 was blacklisted by yahoo and some other companies.

From the error message that i've posted in the ticket, it seems like this client site is also on mailserver1.

Is there way so that we can change the mailserver of this client from mailserver1 to someother server..?

And also i saw from the forums that the mailserver1 was blacklisted by yahoo and some other companies.

From the error message that i've posted in the ticket, it seems like this client site is also on mailserver1.

Is there way so that we can change the mailserver of this client from mailserver1 to someother server..?
Those are very temporary we get them delisted quickly by killing spammers (many times before they even get spam out) there is not a listing now :)

Then what do you think this problem is..?

did you go through the Ticket. I've even posted the error message that my client gets.

Hi Stephen,

Any updates on this ticket. Nothing has been done on this issue since yesterday.

I donno why it has been moved to HOLD. No body is attending to this ticket. As advissed by you yesterday, i updated the ticket with the conversation we had here yesterday.

Kindly look into it.

Regards,
Sriram

I confirm that nothing has been done or still the problem exists.

The emails are still going into SPAM

If i want to escalate the matter or raise a high priority complaints, what is the procedure.

DO let me know.

Regards,
Sriram

I confirm that nothing has been done or still the problem exists.

The emails are still going into SPAM

If i want to escalate the matter or raise a high priority complaints, what is the procedure.

DO let me know.

Regards,
Sriram

With email issues you have to work with us, we need you to work with us on ticket and answer there and we will get back to you after looking things up. Mail logs are not a 5 minute task to check or anything.

Back