Emails failing - Mail3

"Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for"

Sent two help desk requests and neither are showing up in my help desk screen and no response from Jodo Support (which is highly unusual).

Anyone else having problems with mail3? Client can send but cannot receive due the error above.

I don't know of any issue on mail3 currently, I know it had an issue earlier today resolved around 1pm, because a spammer the day prior had managed to get some messages out before we got stopped/deleted, we did a workaround on that but had no reports of issues.

This is coming when trying to send mail out?

We have tested mail send and receive and working instantly without any error here

I have 2 customers on mail3 that are getting spf failures since this morning, the spf is
v=spf1 a mx ptr:g********.com -all as suggested by jh support quite a while ago.
Any ideas...

I have 2 customers on mail3 that are getting spf failures since this morning, the spf is
v=spf1 a mx ptr:g********.com -all as suggested by jh support quite a while ago.
Any ideas...
More of my customers on this mail server now getting the same issue..

Clients have been reporting sporatic issues on MAIL3 for the past 24 hours. I told them we were fine on this end, but perhaps I am mistaken. Their error is different - "0x80042108 Receiving’ report error Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming POP3 email server". Once again, this is happening randomly for both incoming & outgoing mail. They are getting very frustrated.

Mail3 is not having any issue on POP3 at all, even this other was sending, and we ran a check and found one up with a mismatched forward and reverse lookup, and it was corrected we think SPF issues should not occur more now.

Back